Mode of Selection/Admission
Candidates are selected either on merit in the qualifying examination or on test basis.
Procedure of Admission
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE STUDENTS SEEKING ADMISSION :
- 1. Application for admission to a course would be made on the prescribed form available along with the prospectus provide by the Instruction.
- 2. Students as well as their guardians are request to study the prospectus carefully , before registration of their application. Students should also ensure that will complete the course. Any request for discontinuing the course will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- 3. Incomplete application will not accompanied.
- 4. Students will given an identity card for Institute and case of lose of card the new card will be issued by paying, a fine of Rs.200/-with a valid undertaking.
- 5. Students are advised to go through the prospectus carefully because after remittance of fee it is not refundable, non transferable and adjustable under any circumstances.
- 6. In cases of doubt of kind or for any detailed information please contact administrative office of the Institute. After getting admission no claim will be entertained. The decision of the board of Director shall be final.
- 7. Right of admission are reserved with the NCVT .NCVT authorities may refuse admission to any candidate if feel so, without any case cause/or prior notice.
- 8. All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of Sunder Nagar (H.P) only
The rules and regulations in this prospectus are subject to change by the institute without previous intimation. Changes would be notified students on the notice board.
List of documents required for admission
- 1 Attested copy of matriculation examination 2 no
- Recent stamp sized photograph (colour) 4 no
- Character certificate from gazette officer or panchayat. (In original).
- Certificate of extracurricular activities if any .